Royal Gulf Group owns the RGG plant, which produces water pumps and many agricultural equipment parts
It is the first pump factory in Sudan and the only one. It has been started by establishing local self-help in addition to supplying it with the most modern equipment. The factory was built within the international specifications and standards of construction design, which provides psychological comfort for the worker with continuous working hours. With the necessary security and safety equipment for any emergency incident.
There are two types of pumps that they produce:
Submersible pumps are used in deep wells with engines up to 250 horsepower.
Advantages of plunger pump:
- Lower cost in wells with small diameters and deep depths.
- Suitable for places that require quiet operation such as gardens and places where it is not possible to get enough space for the machine.
- as well as for wells prone to surface water runoff.
- Suitable for deep wells to avoid the problems of ordinary turbo pumps when not.
- Operates at high speed (up to 100 Hz) and, therefore, can connect directly to the electric motor.
- This pump is much smaller than similar pumps with the same drive capacity. This consists of a closed unit containing an internal motor (a diver).
Industrial Products Industry:
We produce in our factory spare parts for agricultural and industrial equipment as per request
The company also carries out the following activities:
- Maintenance of vertical pumps for artesian wells in all depths and measurements
- Installation and maintenance of industrial projects such as crushers, block factories and interlock
We are agents of several Chinese and Turkish companies combining Japanese technology with the German mechanized machinery assembled in Turkey